I collect.......

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I always try to find Care Bears and precious moments stuff because my daughter just absolutely loves them.

I on the other hand love Dragons, Wizards, Fairies, and Angels. I don't have much so really don't have any pictures to take. I guess I could put it all into one photo. I snag up all kinds of them when I can find them really cheap. I guess that's why I only have a few........LOL........they're hard to find and not that cheap. I have a couple of little figures of angels and wizards that are a pewter mix. Got them at the comic shop. They were originally figurines to use in a game so they were only $1-$2 :)
Other than that, I've made a few things myself.
I wish I had more but I just can't afford it right now and will have to wait until later on in life when things will turn around for me :)

I'll try to take a picture though

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!