News from the vet

(Zone 5a)

I took both Velvet and Fuzzball to the vet today and found out that The dirt and earwax in Velvet's ears is so inbeded and thick that they are going to have to put her to sleep to clean them. I will have that done in about three weeks from now. I want to give her a chance to heal from the operation plus eveyone has been sticking needles and poking things in her ears, looking in her mouth,etc. I think that my poor baby deserves a break for a little while.She weights 8.10 ozs

Fuzzball is a healthy little hairball, they had to clean her ears also, they were filled with ear mites. I tried to clean them yesterday and it made my flesh crawl with all the black stuff and mites that I got out of them. The vet said that they had a good nest going on in both ears, I couldn't believe it, she is only 7 wks old. She is a little under weight 1.50 oz but it nothing to worry about.

They both go back June 14, Fuzzball gets her second FVRCP vaccination and Vevlet gets her last Fel V vaccination and her ears taken care of.
I am one tired and very relieved mom, now that I know that they both are all right I can relax a little and deal with the fighting lol.
The vet took a picture of us to put on the BB at the clinic and I will get it as soon as they have all their shots.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!