Pups and Critters on Martha Stewart Today :D

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I am just having fits laughing here. Martha Stewart has a guest on talking about puppies and other critters. There are tiny puppies tumbling all around in the same place as bunnies, kittens, ferrets, birds and even a chinchilla. They are SO cute!

I took pictures of the TV screen since I'm not set up to get stills from videotape yet! Did anyone see this show?

"From Martha's Home"

Pillows 101, Basic Pet Care
Episode MSH-129

Learn about the various materials found inside pillows and find out how to care for pillows to keep them fresh for a good night's sleep. Plus, pet expert Marc Marrone discusses how pets and their owners can live together in harmony. Learn helpful tips on how to keep pets from chewing and scratching up furniture, as well as proper pet care and grooming.

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!