Mother's Day Bragging Rights!!!

(Zone 5a)

I started this post to give all of us mothers to brag our hearts out about our babies.
Since I am a new mommie I'll start the bragging lol.
As most of you already know I just adopted a new cat yesterday from the Humane Society, as of now her name is Sammy and I do await her arival home this Wed after she has been spade.
I have always wanted a black and now I have one so my head is about three times the size it usually is, it's already big enough but now it humongus lol.
My new baby is going to be just as spoil as the one I have and I will be taking pictures. She is one yrs old and very frisky, she had the nerve to swat me not once but twice. So I guess I can say it was love at first swat lol.

Ok I think I have got my brag on long enough so now it's your turn...let's hear it ladies.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!