To Two Very Special Friends

(Zone 5a)

I want to thank two very special people, CoCo and her daughter CoCoSeeds for their kindness. I know they don't realize the love and happiness that they have given to a greving mother and father. I received this in the mail today and it brough tears of joy and sadness to our eye's.
It is so hard to find good friends in these days and times but I feel we have met two of the best in these ladies. I have met some wonderful friends here on DG and it always amazes me at their kindess.

will you please join me in thanking them, because I am sure that we are not the only ones here that they have been kind to without asking for anything in return.

CoCo you have done one fine job of raising your daughter, she has your beautiful sprit, my hat's off to you.

Fritz(the old bucket) told me to tell you that he wishes to thank the both of you from the bottom of his heart.
I guess I'd better stop before I start crying again and before I swell your heads(said with a little humor and much love)
Love Kit and Fritz

Thumbnail by windsurffer
This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!