Hoya's

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Is this the right site to talk about Hoya's

Patricia

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Yes I would say so! I will say-I have 3 hoyas and would really luv to see one BLOOM!!!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

most of mine a really small. I did just buy a fairly large varigated Carnosa. It is really pretty and has alot of white green and fushia colored leaves on it. Does anyone know the variety of this carnosa by that description.

Patricia

Hamilton, Canada

its called hoya carnosa variegata "Exotica"

joydie

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

http://www.succulent-plant.com/hoya2.html#pictures

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I have one thats getting pretty big.Don't know what variety.The leaves are green with a speckling of white.Lke someone speckled it with paint.Wish it would bloom......Not sure how to root peices of it and scared I'll cut off the part that will bloom.....

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you for giving me the variety. It is such a pretty plant. The leaves are just beautiful. It already as quite a few spurs on it. Now I will have to play the waiting game for it to bloom.

Patricia

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

CC... check the website i posted, it is pics of different kinds of hoyas.

u're welcome Patricia :)! .... ma vie

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Patrica I have lots and lots of Hoyas They are so easy to root from cuttings. Just cut off a runner and cut in to several pieces and they will root at every place the leaves touch the ground. all mine are blooming now. I posted a photo on April 10th of my first bloom

I have one hoya bella I believe it is small but the blooms are about to open. Yea!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.