Tag Sale for a Friend

Rutherfordton, NC(Zone 7a)

By the time I got to my friend Virginia's house to help her with her tag sale, she had priced most items...WAY TOO LOW. Examples-antique brass lamp $3.50; antique herb drying rack 2.00; pressed glass jelly molds & other glassware 5.00 and less. There wasn't time to reprice it all so everyone got bargains. Moral: privately-run tag sales glean great buys! My basement is packed with boxes of stuff she and others I've helped simply gave me because they didn't want to mess with the stuff. I am helping with another sale in a few weeks - elderly dealer whose relatives want the house cleaned out. They did two rooms the week of the tag sale and priced everything $1.00 or less-old hats, kitchenware, etc. I'll keep an eye open for those of you who told me what you collect.

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!