Invalid ActiveX :O

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I have one problem the Norton SystemWorks isn't solving and wonder if anyone can help please.
When i run the One Button Checkup it scans everything and then tells me i have a problem in the registry (I have Windows 98SE BTW) The OBC can't fix it and tells me to run the Windoctor
That locates one problem in the registry. When i ask it to fix it it tells me it has, but when i close the window the OBC tells me 0 of 1 problem fixed. I've done it loads of times but still the same :(

The details it gives are:
Invalid ActiveX/COM Entries (1 problem)
The ActiveX/COM sections of your Windows Registry contain one or more invalid entries. This can cause documents to be opened improperly, applications not to run, or your computer to crash.

The key "AtWorkRenderingshellPrintTocommand" refers to an invalid entry, "C:WINDOWSA3W_DATA"

It says it fixes it with "C:WINDOWSA3W_DATA" which seems a little odd.

Will be very grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction to fix this!!!!!

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!