South African Seed trade

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

I am looking for seeds from South Africa. The climate and conditions are simular here,as they are there. I have more seed, not on my list. If you would like to trade, for Joshua Tree native wild flowers, Desert Pincusion, Desert Marigold,
Sand Verbenia, Desert Willow, Joshua Tree, Mohave Yucca, Datura wrightii, Curcurbita palmata and Creosote , California Desert. U.S.A.

Plymouth, DEVON(Zone 9a)

Hi Michele,
Remember to ask me next October / November, my main seed time of the year for SA bulbs.

BW Dave

I'm looking for SA seeds too. I'm specially interested in these:

Aptosimum procumbens (Karoo violet)
Greyia radlkoferi
Pelargonium abrotanifolium
Psoralea pinnata
Psoralea aphylla

If you have any, please e-mail me and tell me what sort of thing you're interested in. I have lots of seeds to exchange.

Hello
If you're willing to pay a small price for seeds from South Africa, and help disabled Zulu women at the same time, then please have a look at our new website.

We employ disabled Zulu women to collect seeds from the wilds of South Africa, and supply over 2000 different species of seeds...

Joshua Anderson
joshua@capeseeds.com
CAPE SEEDS
http://capeseeds.com

(Zone 5a)

Thanks Josh,I really enjoyed the website and plan to place an order.

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

Josh, I am most interested in your seed, I am sorry I havent been able to research the list. I am trying to locate pictures and descriptions. I also am interested in helping these women. I will pass it along, as much as I can. May I ask were these women injured? I have heard of some horrifying stories of mutilations of people , in parts of Africa. I read a story today Time Magazine, May 14th 2001 edition. About children , kidnapped and sold into slavery. I am so sorry that these things still happen in this day and age. I thank God everyday for the saftey and security that we americans take for granted everyday. I look at my own children and I feel for these people.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.