A Great Company

Ladysmith, BC(Zone 8a)

I have only ordered once before from the internet - am leery of ordering from a company I know nothing about, especially in another country.

After email's back & forth, I ordered 5 yards of Monk Cloth from Avery Hill in Utah. They made an error in shipping me only 3 yards (my original email order - before I increased my order and sent my money). When only 3 yards arrived, and after having to pay duty & Goods & Service Tax, I thought 'Oh dear, too bad, I have lost out!'.

I emailed the company, and said I would send back the 3 yards if they would send me the 5 yards. This wonderful company said they had shipped me out 5 yards and to keep the 3 yards, make something nice and enjoy my extra fabric.

Just to let anyone who is thinking of dealing with this company, I consider them wonderful.
This is what I call 'customer service'.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!