Monday April 15th TAX DAY!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Hi all, everyone have their taxes done? Yipee, mine are done and have already started to get(and spend)refunds. Just got done milking, feeding, etc. It is humid outside! I hate humidity! I'm afraid this is going to be a very hot summer and I am not looking forward to it. Spring passed us by and jumped to summer. Supposed to be 79 today and 83 tomorrow with afternoon thunder showers every day this week. Yuck. I can't even plant the new stuff I got at Lowes, the ground is just too wet. We didn't get much done this weekend except a big trip to Lowes and the feed place. I don't even want to think about how much $ we spent on fencing supplies and materials for the barn. Too much. This is a picture of my DH in a very grumpy mood sitting out by my Mother's pond. Can you tell he likes Chevrolet?

Lana

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!