Plant of the moment?

I adore Auriculas, reliable Spring dandies in velvet coats. Right now they are my plant of the moment. What is yours?

Thumbnail by Baa

Arrgggghhhhh Wrong pic! Oh well you get the idea LOL

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I love auriculas too Baa, but haven't got any at the moment.
My flowers of the moment in the garden are Erythronium 'Pagoda'.

But have just bought a number of Daphnes and x rollsdorfii 'Wilhelm Schacht' is superb. Most unusual colour and wonderful rich scent. It's supposed to be repeat flowering too. Will have to wait and see.

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

it has to be Trilliums and Eyrthroniums. My friend has 100s of them in her garden. She grows many varieties of each from really small to large varieties.

roll on June when my all time favourites are looking their best.

Mark

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I wonder how people can upload wrong pics, how do you name them?? =) I have Windows XP and it makes all the pics thumbnails so it is always easy to find the right photo quickly, and when you remember the file name it makes it still more easier.

Evert

I changed this pic and did a save as. The one above is named auricbowl and the one I intended to post was 1auricbowl. I can see the pics quite clearly, I just had auricbowl in my head as the pic I wanted to post.

Evert how does XP save images as thumbnails? I do know it can save images as html at the same time as jpegs which is really useful as I'm resizing all of marksgardenplants before it is uploaded again. It's taking soooooooo long to edit over 1000 images.

Mark

and it is so easy to upload the wrong image. I did it earlier today when I posted an image of my Osteospermum 'Orange Symphony'. When you have as many images as I and maybe Baa do saved in folders mistakes can be made. One day I bet you will have 1000s of images stored.
in my main folder I have 4 of every image. a thumbnail, a html image, the original image and a reduded image 500 pixels wide.

Mark

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Well 2 plants out in my garden are wait for it, Petunia Prism sunshine and snapdragons which i planted last year but with our winter being so mild have decided to flower again in spring.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.