Blushing Susie Thunbergina

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

This picture is from the Thompson and Morgan catalog. These are the Black Eyed Susans that I'm trying to grow. Aren't they pretty? Definitely not as easy to grow as the common ones.

Thumbnail by Brugie
Hamilton, Canada

Stunning!!!
Joydie

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

wow!!!!I like that better than the other colors!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Yeah I agree with crestedchik that I like the this colors than all orange or yellow .... Pretty colors!!!

montgomery, AL(Zone 7b)

Brugie,
How did U keep the copyright off of it?

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Sugar-fl,

I didn't even notice that. Good question for Dave I guess. I was mostly concerned that I give T&M credit for the picture.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Then, isn't it already copyrighted, without Dave's stamp?

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Look good great colors so pretty~

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Aimee, I know nothing about copyrighting things. There doesn't seem to be a copyright mark on the picture. I think you all know that I'm not using it for personal gain, just wanted you to see the new black eyed susan colors. Besides, this appears to be good advertising for T&M without them even knowing it, or maybe they do. If it is a problem, I'll have Dave remove it.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Here is Daves reply to my question about no copyright on the picture:

The way the code is currently written, the copyright message requires a certain amount of space in order to be presented.

The copyright needs at least 300 pixels in order to be placed. If the image is less than 300 pixels wide, no copyright is placed.

Your image was 280x280, thus, there was no room for the copyright. If you look closely, you will see that it actually tried to place the copyright (there is a black box on the lower-right corner of the image).

Making copyrights work on smaller images is on my TODO.

Dave

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Blushing Susie is also known as African Sunset. I was going to buy them from Sweden but there was no left. :(

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

If you ever get this plant to work for you I am interested in trading for it.

Thanks,

Daisy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.