Anyone have -?

seeds for Black eyed Susan vine, or silver lace vine,Asarina vine, Hyacinth Bean Vine? Virginia Creaper or Balloon Vine ?

Or starts of any of these: Clemantis Arctic Queen, Niobe, Ramona or President?

If so tell me what it would take to get them. thank you :)

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I have Virginia Creeper, it grows wild here. I may have some of the clematis, I will check today. (CRS, have to look at the tags) I've already planted the asarina, wonder if I can take cuttings when they get big enough? (the asarina was a gift from Brugie, she's a sweetie)It's about 3 inches tall right now.

I have Black Eyed Susan and Hyacinth Bean.
You best email me,as I don't get in here very often on this forum but willbe happy to send you some. Let me know.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

By balloon vine, do you mean love in a puff? If so, E me. :)

all of you have mail. thank you for any and all help! if i can do anything for ya'll let me know. I can't wait till this year, and i'll have alot of different seeds to help people as i have been helped. everyone here is so sweet. :)
I will not forget the kindness and will surley be able to pass it along soon.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

With any luck, next year I can help out with a new color of Black eyed Susans. Apricot/peach. Just got them from T&M and they were very expensive. I now have about half of them (4) coming up. Pray for seed this fall and I'll save all I can get my hands on.

Wish I had something to help you out with. Have the plants of the BES, but no seed left.

Well you get those to growing real good Brugie. It sounds like they will be very pretty.

Brugie,those sound lovely. Put my name down for some seed if you would. I would luv to have some of the Apricot/Peach.

(Zone 8a)

Brugie...Me too!!!!

Florence, AL(Zone 7a)

I am trying to root some Silver Lace Vine. Apparently it's really picky about how and when it will root, but if they take, I'll have plenty to share, since NO ONE needs more than one of these, ever!

Oh the get huge do they? then i guess i best fine one.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

brugie me too if enough

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

If I get seeds from them, I'll post this fall.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.