blue sky vine

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Hello everyone,

after reading about the Thumbergia Grandiflora, and looking at some pictures. I want one *LOL*

does anyone have a leaf or two?

please let me know thanks
Carmen

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

If you don't get one sooner I will have a little later.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

WaterlooLily,
that would be great.

thanks
Carmen

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I want to get on a blue skyvine waiting list too! Anyone that might have a cutting to trade in the future please let me know.

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

I am starting to get a lot of new growth coming on right now. It just bloomed about 3 weeks ago. I will try to get you both some going if you don't mind waiting a little bit for it.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

WaterlooLily,
thanks, thats so nice of you.
I don't mind at all waiting.
Carmen

I would love some of this vine but would it winter in Wisconsin?

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

It would need to be brought inside in the winter. Mine has wintered over nicely, even bloomed around Christmas! The flowers are just beautiful, and in my mind, well worth the extra effort.

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

midwestsnowbird,

Mine is in the house at this time. It flowered about 3 weeks ago. I received a cutting last summer and so far it has bloomed twice since I have had it.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I got a few cuttings from Larkie, but failed to get them to root. This is a whole new concept, and it's obvious I went about it exactly wrong. Would someone please save me some bits to root, or root me some? If not, I shall be forced to go to a nursery and buy one, and I rarely see them here.

If anyone can spare a start or cutting I would love to try some.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mine is just barely hanging on, hope to have some in late spring. It needs the big leaves if you're going to use one to root.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I would love to have blue sky very much if have few at least 2 if not it will be ok. =)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.