Is it time?

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

Is it time to put the hummingbird feeders up? Please let me know where you are located and when you put your h'bird feeders up. I think I'll get mine up today or tomorrow, since spring is here now. What do ya think?

Mine went up last Monday GL' They're hung where cats cannot get the birds' Yes,I'd put them up today,definately''' Sis'

(Zone 5a)

I am afraid to put mine up we are still expecting snow. I don't think that we'll see any around her until after the 15 of April, that's if mother nature doesn't hit us with another snowball.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Mine's been up about 10 days now.I usually get my first between the 4th and 6th of april,but they've been known to arrive by the 25th of March too.

Go to www.hummingbirds.net and you will see a map of the migration North.Sightings and dates are posted on the map and you can time the arrival of the hummers.

Olympia, WA

I was just marveling to see a rufous HB visit the feeder outside my computer room window - it was 5:30 AM and the sun wasn't up yet. I had 4 hummers on the 4 ports yesterday - so in the PNW region, it is well into time to have the feeders up.

Vicki

This message was edited Thursday, Apr 4th 9:36 AM

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I'm in Connecticut and I put mine up about a week ago ~ Seen a couple come through, But, None have stayed around yet

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I'd better get my feeders cleaned and out there. This winter just seemed to fly by for some reason, and I'm scrambling to catch up! :)

Tiller, OR(Zone 8a)

I live in the Cascade foothills (1500") of SW Oregon. They usually arrive here in late February. My lucky family in Roseburg has the delightful creatures all year long!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

My first Ruby Throat arrived today!! They've been in town since the 2nd,but this is my first sighting here at my house.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.