March 29 2001

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Good Morning,

Hey Horseshoe, I'm not sure we've met - I'm a dairy farmer in NY. Thanks for the thoughts. Cute puppy, btw.

K-Jo, there are more Kath's out there than ticks on a coon hound! It does get confusing!

Well, Stan says the mouse must have been female - it went for the chocolate chip rather than the peanut butter, but not before it dug a few more holes in the snapdragons. YEEESH. I guess I'll replant. See if I can find a receptical that's a little less mouse-friendly.

It actually got warm here yesterday - up in the 40s. I went out on the porch swing with Jessie for 15 minutes and didn't put on a coat. She had her coverals and barn boots on - been to the barn with Grandpa. The sun was shining, birds were singing. Now, if the rain will just melt the snow down, I may get excited about spring after all.

warm and sunny thoughts,
Kathleen

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!