new pic of us Me and my Jasper

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Yeah he's big already and still growing.. He'll be 13 weeks old on Monday. I decided to leave his ears alone (button) not to trim his ears.. I know you couldn't see his eyes which it is tooo BLACK. He loves to go outside playing with our big Teddy (Lab). It is sad for Teddy. Last Friday I have to bring him to the vet due wound on his face and all over body. They checked on him and run test and found out he had STAPH infections plus he reacts to the STAPH tear infection. He is on strong antibiotic and Contizone shots. He will get that STAPH in every year during spring or summer. I feel so bad to see him suffer itching and bleeding but He is only almost 10 months old. I can't give him away cause we attached him and he is our baby. It's going to cost us lots he needs medicine when the infection come back. VET said it is no cure for that infection. YEs I need to post a picture of Teddy. He's so adorable!

Thumbnail by MiniSchnuz
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!