My Baby Bittles

(Zone 5a)

We just found out this week that our baby Bittles has cancer. Her bone marrow is down, the white and red blood cells are all low, we will be taken her back to the vet tomorrow for a shot and three different kind of antibiotics in hopes that will help.
Now I know that a lot of people wouldn't understand why this is ripping my heart out of my chest because of a cat.
Well for those of us who do understand how much the love of our animals (family) means to us will understand what I am about to say.
I love my baby just as much as I would have if I had given birth to her. She has been my best friend for the last seven years. When I was hurting so bad that I would cry she would jump up in my lap rubbing her face in mine purring her little heart out until I would stop and pet her. She would sleep with me next to my heart, keep me company while I was in the bath tub while beating up my socks lol. We said our prayers together, she could always look at me with those little cross eye's and get half of my food. When my friend died and I started to cry she came running, when I called her she would come. I even traind her how to steal a couple of dollars out of the OB wallet,she would bring it to her mommie. These are just a few of the things that we have shared and why I love her so much. I just pray to God that he will heal her, I don't know how I would take loosing her,thanks for listening to me.

This message was edited Friday, Mar 22nd 8:16 PM

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!