Welcome Swoznick :)!!!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Suzy welcome to Dave's Garden Forum... it's going to be ur new home away from home ;). be sure to introduce urself to everyone - Everyone here is very friendly! i know u will enjoy urself here. see yah around =)!!!! ma vie

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome from North Dakota!

Mason, MI

This is the best gardening site around...
you'll love it here!
Welcome from Michigan! :-)

Welcome from the Sunflower State,Sis'

Burlington, NC(Zone 7b)

Thank you MaViRose for the welcome and for the tip about this site. I am kinda new to the gardening world and have lots to learn. I look forward to the reading and experience here. Hope the folks here don't mind answering questions - I do have a few to pop up here and there. I garden in two places in my state - my current residence and also my inherited homeplaces. There is a 200 mile drive in between the two places. Both have different climates too - so it makes life interesting. Overall I am in Zone 7 of NC.
I look forward to chatting with folks out on the boards!

swoznick

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Suzy,

u're welcome. look around there are numerous threads on this forum. use the appropriate one u feel will be suited to ur subject. each thread has a description, as u click it, which will help to properly identify. we are all here to give u a helping hand. don't be shy, jump right in!

after u post a message, don't forget to click 'Watch' this thread. each time there is message on the thread u open, u will be notified. hope that helps u... ma vie

Burlington, NC(Zone 7b)

Gosh folks - I'm a bit overwhelmed! I'm sure this is going to be fun! Thanks a bunch. Ok - so the best way to get wet is to jump in. Here I go to the threads!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Suzy glad to meet you!!! ENJOY and WELCOME!!!!!
sue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.