Getting Old

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

A few minutes ago, I finally decided to get dressed, and when I (manually) lifted one foot up to put my sock on, I noticed a large paperclip stuck to the bottom of my foot..not stuck into, just stuck onto it. I'd been walking around all morning in my slippers with this paperclip stuck to my foot and never even noticed it!

Awhile back, I took the truck into town, and as I drove, I was thinking about how the driver's seat wasn't as comfortable as it could be... when I got out of the truck, I'd been sitting on a Phillips screw driver during the five mile trip!

Why is it that I can feel arthritis in my ankles, cramps in my toes, and all sorts of ailments, but I can't feel a screwdriver under my butt or a paper clip in my slipper! Oh, well, guess it gives me a couple places to look if I can't find the dog.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!