Whoa!!! Death Breath!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Folks, ya'll gotta help me out here! We've got the cutest smartest little mini-dach. And she is so snuggly! And loves licking and kissing! However, the drawback is that here I sit with watery eyeballs, my nosehairs feel singed, and my beard hairs are curling up like a dead spiders' legs! You guessed it! She has a severe case of "death breath"! And it's ongoing!!! Some of it may come from her storebought food, some may come from whatever she finds outside, who knows. But folks! I'm dying here!!
Question: Anyone know of any good remedies for this dilemma? I've tried mint-flavored dog biscuits, she won't eat 'em. I've given her chewbones and such but to no avail. C'mon now, ya'll got put in some input here! Pweese? Pwetty pweese???

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!