Need Help Badly.....

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

When I log on to my DG homepage, it is taking forever to bring it up. Then when I click on a forum, it may or may not make it to that forum. When clicking on a thread to read, it acts like it just can't make it over the hill to the thread. I sit here for minutes at a time with a white screen. Then if I try to back out, forget it. White screen again. If I got to Favorites and click on the site address, it is coming right up. It is after I'm getting in here that I can't navigate around. I may not be able to get back to this thread, so if you have any suggestions, please email me. I have dumped all my cookies, re-booted, defragged, etc. All the maintenance has been done. Now I have to hope I can post.

Shirley

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!