Craft RR signup

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

it would begin in a few weeks and go something like this (take from MikePiper's RR with permission, I altered it somewhat):

#1 I will start off by sending enough so everyone can choose one item.

#2 When you receive the box you take out one selection, and replace it with one of your crafts. If you take more than one then add the corresponding amount back in to the box.

#3 Pack and re-pack items good to lesson the chance of damage.

#4 Reseal package good, and place the next label on the package, an try to remail box in three days.

#5 If package starts looking bad or wore try to fix it or replace it so the next person gets it in tact.

#6 Post on the Craft RR thread and or e-mail me when you receive it and mail it so I can keep track of it.

#7 Make sure it has the right amount of postage for where it is going.

Mike had requested items for a starter box, if you think that would be easier then let me know. For now because of shipping costs maybe we should stick to US and Canada, unless there is a big request for international too. Let me know what you think, this is the first time I've done this so could use some input.

ONLY MEMBERS WHO ARE SUBSCRIBERS MAY ENTER THIS RR. SORRY

This message was edited Thursday, Mar 21st 3:59 PM

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!