March 26, 2001

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Lots of snow - more to come.

Jessie is here drawing family portraits. this is the first time I've seen her draw people and they are quite wonderful for a 3 year old. She and I have been spending a lot of time together while her mother had been subbing for 2 different teachers on medical leave.

No new calves. I sincerely hope the next few are heifers. Tracey is next, then Tyger and Astra, all good cows.

Last year, I had the gardens cleaned up and had actually planted some seed outside by now. I guess I'll put some more seeds in pots. The tomatoes and broccoli are now in yogurt cups and on a tray. The flat of tiny seedlings are sitting on top of the light getting some added heat. I'll have to sort through and figure out what's next.

Have warm, spring days, even if its only in your mind!

Kathleen

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!