The Naming Game!!!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

OK, I haven't named this fella yet and thought it would be fun make a game of it. Here's how it will work (I think). Everybody post the name they like and the name with the most people suggesting it will win. So even if someone has already posted the name you like post it again and it will count as a vote for that name. I will write each new name down as it's suggested and then count each vote for that name. We will end the game on Sunday at 8:PM, hopefully this will give everyone time to think of a name and post it. And I will post the winning name by Monday. Here is some info that may help you think of names; He is an Alpine/Toggenburg cross, his moms name is Suki, his dads name is Gilford, his sisters name is Suze, he was born March 3rd in the evening and it was raining. I've confused myself so if this isn't plain to anyone else please let me know *smile* I'm going to post a link for the game to some other forums so we'll have more DG folks involved, the more the merrier! Now, put your thinking caps on and LETS HAVE FUN!!!

Lana

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
This thread has 54 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!