WANTED: dwarf columbine

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I had 2 of these-now only one!=[
I would luv to get a few more starts or seeds.
I have a blue one left-tiny and so cute!!
thanks for your time,
dori

Sioux City, IA

Hi dori, I started some Biedermeier dwarf on april 10th, I will look and see if I have seeds left for you. I rarely use the whole package and since I just have one pot of these with maybe seven or eight in it I'm pretty sure I have some. BTW, I remember your name from the chat room a couple nights ago. I'm pretty new here, but like the format a bit better than the Garden Web, so I've been stopping by here a bit. Love to garden and chat with others that do too. Nancy

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

seeds-thanks so much! Im glad your finding your way around davesgarden. Im sure you will find it a lil more homey than gw! Hope to see you again in chat!
WELCOME to daves!
thanks for the seeds,
dori

Endicott, NY(Zone 5a)

Dori,
I have one blue and one pink dwarf Columbine. They are blooming now, but once they go to seed I'd be happy to send some seed. Let me know
Billie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

billie welcome to daves also and thank you for this offer-just email me-is there anything your looking for?

**seeds i will send you some seeds in trade any wants?
thanks to both of you-WELCOME to the best darn site on the net!
thanks lots,
dori

Endicott, NY(Zone 5a)

Dori,
If you are still interested, the seed is very close to ripe for my dwarf columbines. I'll send an e-mail to you, too, in case you don't see this.
Billie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.