clematis group 1,2,3

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

you know what would be VERY helpful??? A listing of just whom is in each grouping so you could know Exactly which clematis is in what group. then. on your marking tag. you could write when to prune.!!I know I sure would enjoy that since I just got like a dozen of all different kinds last Fall....anyone know who is in what group?

Porterfield, WI(Zone 4b)

In the previous thread, Clematis, a site was given that if you click on each variety it opens a larger picture, descriptive, and lastly gives the pruning group. That is a place to start, and with a little research, you could locate info on all of your varities. But you have a good idea, I am keeping track of all of this info in my own 3-ring binder, but putting it right on the plant labels is taking it one step farther!! Great! L

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

well, I 'm blonde by bottle, so I need all the help I can get. So, I figured,,I would lose the info. But. if it was right there on the plant marker. (which I just started doing THAT last season) It would help . I am teachable. and trainable...thanks for the info

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.