Ahhhh The Memories

(Zone 5a)

These little plants adds so much beauty to a garden as well as a pleasant light fragance.

Thumbnail by windsurffer
Norwalk, IA(Zone 5b)

Nice Mum plant..very good color...

(Zone 5a)

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed them.

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Just a beauty! Love the color.

(Zone 5a)

Penny4 that is so nice of you to say :)

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Can't grow perennials mums here, at least not in this area of Alaska. My mother used to grow mums in Indiana..tall stands of spoon mums. They were a welcome sight in the fall. This is a wonderful plant. The colors are so rich!

(Zone 5a)

Thanks, I am sorry that you can't grow them there. Have you tried to grow them in containers? Then take them inside when it gets too cold, the ones above are on 10" to 18" tall and would grow great indoors....just a thought.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Beau-ti-ful, I used to had this couple years ago MUMS is always pretty and remember the scent good. Thanks for posted it.

This message was edited Sunday, Apr 7th 10:59 AM

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Windsurfer, very nice, and the color is definately an added bonus.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Wow, cool looking Chrysanthe.

Pine City, MN(Zone 4a)

Really pretty color. We planted our first mums last fall, hope they make it. They're supposed to be hardy in zone 3, so we'll see!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Wind I think I'll go out and dig my yellow ones up and throw them away and try to find some that color. That is stunning. I just cut some back last month and they are real easy to root. I didn't root them but was going to send them to Molly Bee but messed around and never sent them.

(Zone 5a)

Thanks Jim, I have to divide this year and try and find a new place for them. I wish you luck on finding some this color but I think the yellow ones are beautiful as well.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

That's a beauty, Kit. So vivid! :)

(Zone 5a)

Thanks they are starting to get their leaves on them now, I have moved some to the front yard. I just hope the new neighbors kids don't destroy them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.