Quilt Scrap Round Robin?

Ladysmith, BC(Zone 8a)

I was looking at another site and they were talking about a "Quilt Scrap Round Robin"

Seems you contributed 6" x 6" quilt pieces and sent them on to a central person. When all quilt pieces were in then she split them up and sent them out to all the contributors - or something like this. The fabric had to be cotton or poly/cotton only, and could be plain or patterned.

I am not sure how many pieces each person would have to contribute, but I would imagine if we decided on a 6 square or 9 square then that is how many you would contribute?

Anyone interested?

Though I live in Canada we would not have problems as with plants crossing the border, and I would be happy to co-ordinate the "Quilt Round Robin" if enough would be interested.

Let me know. I have tons of fabric to contribute.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!