See you soon.

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Well we have had non stop rain all day, its terrible and now we are getting high winds, so i am going under the table til its all over. So see you soon when its all over.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Just started raining this evening here. Went out for turkish meal (yum) and came back through lanes running with water and the hedges being blown all over the road.

Bit anxious bacause this afternoon went to have slow puncture mended (in 6 week old tyre!) to find a bit of twig right through the wall - so 'nother new tyre needed :(
The other front needed replacing too!! Expensive!! :( :(
The hawthorn hedges are being cut and the clippings end up in the lanes - cheaper for the farmer, but dearer for the motorist. The guy at the garage asked if i do much off-roading. With the state of the lanes round here i spose the answers YES.

You still under that table Sheila??

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Sheila!!!!! Come on out now.

"eyes"

Sheila I hope it doesn't get too bad there, its been pouring down here since 10pm and the winds getting up too.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Howling here now too. You OK Sheila??
Hope you're using the dining table, not the one on the patio,LOL :o)

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Sheila, hon....you okay???

"eyes"

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Yes we have problems too when they are cutting the hawthorn hedge, i get really mad, had a few tyres(to Americans tires) done with this type of hedge.A warning sign should be put up to let us know so we can change our route.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.