I didn't want to do it........

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

but, I can't help it. Looks like I have a permanent new dog. One of the ones that won't get out of the flower beds. Just a puppy, about 10 months old, black lab, and loves kids. Found out his owners were renting a house and due to whatever, they left in the middle of the night minus this dog. No wonder this dog will not go home. It is a darling dog, and I was not going to keep her, but my favorite neighbor's little 4 year old loves this dog. I named "him" Blackjack until I found out him is a her so I call her BlackJackie, but the little four year old boy said we should call her "Race Car" cause she runs so fast, Race Car it is. I actually think this dog will be a Neighborhood dog, since there is only 3 houses on my road and we all have more than 4 acres so plenty of running room and I doubt any of us will keep him chained or fenced. Very few cars on this road; it is a dead end.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!