members from Afghanistan and Zimbabwe

Enkoping, Sweden

Hi Friends
Where are those members from Afghanistan and Zimbabwe and other for me exotic places I want to meet them here I will put up a world map in my office with niddles and addressess so I hope to hear from people around the world its good just to have contact we talk and perhaps change seeds.

Roger Dahlstrom from Sweden

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Roger, I have maps of all parts of the world and I always colour the country with red or green dots when I have had a trade with someone from there..

So far I have traded with people from:

Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Spain, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Belarus, Italy, Slovenia, Britain, Ireland, Slovakia, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Ukraina, Malaysia, China, Australia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Haiti, Mexíco and from 39 states of USA (several from some of them): WA, OR, CA, FL, LA, GA, NY, PA, ME, OH, IN, MI, MN, MT, ND, SD, WI, IL, IA, KS, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, TN, KY, NC, SC, VA, WY, NH, MA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, PR, & HI.

På svenska:

Finland, Sverige, Norge, Denmark, Faröarna, Spanien, Frankrike, Tyskland, Nederländerna, Belgien, Polen, Vitryssland, Italien, Slovenien, Britannien, Irland, Slovakien, Litauen, Rysslanden, Ungern, Rumänen, Schweiz, Liechtenstein, Ukraina, Malaysien, Kina, Australien, Indonesien, Indien, Thailanden, Sydafrika, Brasilien, Argentina, Colombien, Chile, Haiti, Mexico, och 39 ståden från USA (mer än 1 från nog ståden): WA, OR, CA, FL, LA, GA, NY, PA, ME, OH, IN, MI, MN, MT, ND, SD, WI, IL, IA, KS, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, TN, KY, NC, SC, VA, WY, NH, MA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, PR, & HI.

Suomeksi:

Suomi, Ruotsi, Norja, tanska, Färsaaret, Espanja, Ranska, Saksa, Hollanti, Belgia, Puola, Valko-Venäjä, Italia, Slovenia, Britannia, Irlanti (Eire), Slovakia, Liettua, Venäjä, Unkari, Romania, Sveitsi, Liechtenstein, Ukraina, Malesia, Kiina, Australia, Indonesia, Intia, Thaimaa, Etelä-Afrikan Tasavalta, Brasilia, Argentiina, Kolumbia, Chile, Haiti, Meksiko, ja 39 USA:n osavaltiota (useista enemmän kuin yksi): WA, OR, CA, FL, LA, GA, NY, PA, ME, OH, IN, MI, MN, MT, ND, SD, WI, IL, IA, KS, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, TN, KY, NC, SC, VA, WY, NH, MA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, PR, & HI.

:)

'International feeling now - ehh ? LOL =)

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

That's some list Evert! Interesting touch to see the different languages. You must be a very organised person - i'm impressed - and the way my seeds were packaged, sooooo neat!!
Good to think i'm one of the red (or green??) dots on your map of the world LOL
{;>)
However, don't think, by any stretch of the imagination, you can describe the UK as exotic ROTFL

Hi Philomel =) That is the way I always pack my seeds =) Wrap to bubble wrap. :)

Finland is very exotic.. HAHAHA

So... have you others traded a lot?

You're my very 1st one Evert, was a virgin trader before you LOL!!
Now i can start my map - any reason to choose red or green dot Evert, or is that just a whim?

Oh, cool =) I have been the 1st one to many people.. (most Americans, heh =)

Hmm.. I'd prefer green dots. My US and Europe maps are with red dots, Asia is with green ones, Africa with black and S-America with dark blue.

Why not all green dots if you prefer them?? :>)

I've already dotted them =)

Couldn't you put green sticky dots over what you have already?

Where is everyone? Seems very quiet in here. Was expecting a rush from all those exotic places on Roger's list, but there's just the two of us from not so exotic northern europe!!
.......Oh, ok Evert, Finland is exotic, just not that warm at the moment - how IS the snow?

Heh... no =)

ISn't the snowy exotic? Anyway, summers are just wonderful - especially midnight summer day (Juhannus). As we don't have dark at all here :P

Yes, just love those 24 hour light days - though found it difficult to go to bed. Only experienced it on one trip up coast of Norway and on up to Svalbard in June. We had a heat wave - in the 80's (F).

Where's everyone else? even Roger's disappeared!!

I'm here from the Hampshire Tropics. Thinking about getting my seed list up to date for another round of trading, just can't think of anything to swap for yet LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.