Scrapbook page (baby, too)

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

This page is one of my very favorites. Kaley is wearing this adorable one-piece outfit that her big sister also wore when she was a baby (they are 7 years apart). It has pastel colored polka dots all over it.

I cut heart shapes from the fabric and used Wonder-Under to adhere it to the paper, then put photos of her wearing the outfit on the page. This was one of my first attempts at scrapbooking (as you can probably tell). :)

As a side note, I also used the fabric of that same outfit to make a special quilt wall-hanging for my oldest daughter. Here is a link to see what it looks like.
http://davesgarden.com/showthread/156226.html
Each of the hearts is cut from an outfit she wore during the first 5 years of her life (4 outfits from each year). I will do the same thing for the little one, too, when she is older.

Thumbnail by smiln32
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!