Do It Yourself

Julian, WV

Recently our cable service upgraded and added new channels. One of them is DIY (Do It Yourself) It has become my favorite channel to watch. They have programs ranging from Gardening and Landscaping , Crafts ( my favorites ) to woodwork and even working on your car. For those who also have this channel you know what I am talking about when I say that it has some great ideas on it. For the ones that don't have the channel you dont have to worry. They have a website that you can go to and read all about what is on their programs. If you find something you like you can also print out the instructions of what to do. I am hooked on this --- I watch the show and then go to the website and find the things I like and print it out. Altho sometime it takes me a while to actually do them LOL
If you would like to check out the website it is:
http://www.diynet.com

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!