ANOTHER COUSIN!! Welcome!

Crossville, TN

I would like to introduce another COUSIN to Dave's Garden...TOPCOP!! She is sister to GinLyn, and Sis-in-law to LizH....She can tell you about herself, but I will tell you this...She was born pretty, and never got over it!! She is a good cook, but not as good as her Mother, Aunt Hollie, was!!!

Cousin Jim, and Cousin Mystic...here is some more "kin folk" for you!

Welcome, Shirley!!

Love & Hugs

Cousin Jo

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Hi Shirley, So glad you have joined us here on DG. You will really enjoy. I mainly just read what the rest have written, but you can keep up with Jo..... Love

Bel Air, MD(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the invite. Yes I am a sister to GinLyn and sister-in-law to LizH.
Gin and I both live in Bel Air, Md. she is my baby sister.
I came to Maryland in 1949 and have been here ever since except for a short time when we were in N.C. near LizH.
I am a retired Deputy Sheriff.
My hobbies are gardening and Home decorating which I enjoy very much.
I have two childred, a son James and a daughter Debbie, I have two grandchildren Caitlyn, age l3 and J.D. age ll.
Thanks again for the invite.

This message was edited Sunday, Feb 3rd 9:24 PM

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Well lordy I got another new cousin. Welcome to DG sgtdot you will love it here. Welcome from one cousin to another to the best site on the web. You will feel right at home in no time at all. Welcome from Ky.

Crossville, TN

Shirley...it is just great to have you join us!!!

Love & Hugs to you!

First Cousin, Jo

P.S. I think we have more "family ties" on DG than anyone else...
First cousins
topcop, GinLyn, LizH, and Roadrunner
More distant cousin is:
MimiL
Even more distant cousins are:
Georgiaredclay and Mystic

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Hey Jo, That is sgtdot. That Fla sunshine has got to you. We have wind & snow this morning.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Welcome, sgtdot! Do you think you can make a quick run downunder to keep your cousin Jo company? She's strutting around with that silver bullet around her neck and sporting a concealed weapon like a pro. We're having a hoedownunder now, and there might be some need for the law before it's over. Jo can fill you in, but in the meantime, howdy from the Lone Star State.

Crossville, TN

LizH...When we talked to SGTDOT last night she told us her user name was going to be TOPCOP...but like all us women...she changed her mind!!! Anyhow...Welcome to cousin SGTDOT!!! LOL Jo

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome SGTDOT, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here at Dave's.

Welcome SGTDOT to Dave's Garden' Glad ya found us and enjoy everything our garden family has to offer' From the Sunflower State,Sis'

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome SGTDOT, you will feel right at home here...even us non relative will adopt you into the big family...Think "Spring" and we will all play in the dirt...Glad to have you..here....Welcome again from a Michigander...(Diana)

Mason, MI

Hi SgtDot,
Welcome from a trooper's daughter
in Michigan! :-)
This is the best gardening site around!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome SgtDot, from a Sheriff's wife in North Dakota. You will love it here.

Harford County, MD(Zone 6b)

Well sgtdot (sis), I'm glad you finally joined the rest of us. I'm sort of like cuz Lizh, I do more reading than posting,but thoroughly enjoy everyone's viewpoints and information.Great bunch of down home people here.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Well hello cuz. Glad to know you. When Jo started talking about cousins the conversation just naturally turned to law enforcement. I wonder why? I love the law and all their kin. Didn't know I was related to one though. I did have a cousin that was a dog catcher and he ran for sheriff and also from the sheriff.
Jo I thought this was in regard to the email about another cousin that you had found. I din't know about MimiL so I guess I found two cousins today. Hey MimiL.
And possible another one. Wow

Crossville, TN

Jim, you sure are kin to me...mixed up!! Sgtdot is my FIRST cousin...and sister to ginlyn., SIL to LizH. MimiL never gets on here as I haven't seen her but ONCE...but I know she is a member of DG...lives in Memphis, TN. Sami is another matter...so you need to announce our new "RELATIONship" with her. Jo

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome from an adopted cuz!!! We are really glad to have some more "kin" around. My son has just taking his civil service test and physical fitness test-for police work! Ha fun and welcome!
dori

Bel Air, MD(Zone 6a)

Thanks from all you guys for the welcome. I had trouble trying to get back on DG.
A little information about myself. My husband was a state trooper, that is how we met. He came into the Sheriff's Office one day after investigating a fatal plane crash, and the rest if history.
My son Jim was also with the Sheriff's Dept for some time, he was with the Crime Lab and one day decided he had seen enough gory scenes.
In his early career he did apprehend a bank robber and received a Sheriff's Special Commendation Award.
Guess you can tell I am kinda proud of him.

(Zone 5a)

Welcome glad to have you join the OTHER family lol.

Ok Road Runner now that your family has taken over DG is there any new rules that I should know about lol. It is always nice to welcome family and I know that your tickled pink.

This message was edited Thursday, Feb 21st 1:25 AM

Crossville, TN

Wind, Our GOAL is to PROVE that ALL of DG'ers are related...either by blood, marriage, or just plain LOVE! Welcome to the Universal Family of Dave's Gardeners. Jo

(Zone 5a)

Here! Here! Road Runner.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hi sgtdot, welcome to a really BIG garden. I am a cyberfriend of Jo's and my husband is a retired police officer who now works as an investigator for the local DA's office.

Bel Air, MD(Zone 6a)

Hi MaryE. I had over 30 years with the department and when I retired that was it. The work was very interesting and I am sure your husband will enjoy his work with the DA's Office. If I can ever help him with anything in Harford Co. Md. let me know. I still have a few connections.LOL

Crossville, TN

If you need any trees removed, see her too! LOL Jo

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Come on sgtdot, tell em your "tree" story....

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Thanks sgtdot, that just might come in handy sometime. People are so mobile these days you just never know where they will turn up, and they aren't the smartest so as you know they tend to catch themselves. Love those dumb crook stories.

Bel Air, MD(Zone 6a)

Here is the tree story. One day I decided that I would like to have two small trees removed from our back yard..... I talked to my husband and he thought that it would cost too much. He stated that it would probably cost at least $100.00 per tree. Well the discussion continued and to make a long story short, he said if it did not cost that much that he would kiss my a-- and give me a week to draw a crowd. I was right and now my problem is where and when to have the party as the gathering will be quiet large. LizH thinks that I should have it in N.C. when we go to visit them this year.

Crossville, TN

Sgtdot....I think you should bring him to the roundup and have it there...we'll add you to the "Entertainment"!! LOL Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.