A guy thing ???

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

Since the puppies were born at DS's I've been on poop patrol while he works. He is still painting etc. at his place...the door knob is totally off in the "puppy room" and the knob is off to the bathroom,but he left the metal thingy across the hole. Well last Tues. dh went with me to help and had to use the toilet. When he flushed it almost overflowed (the water was green looking for some reason) so he wanted to shut the door in order to keep momma dog away from her favorite drinking fountain. He couldn't get it to latch from the hall so he goes back in the bathroom and slams the door shut. I would never have done that,but dh figured he could "pick" any lock. WRONG!!!! He was stuck in there for about 15 mins. I gave him a butter knife to try (not much else would fit through) and he finally got the door open. Now I'm being really good and not laughing,but when he was finally free I lost it. dh was NOT amused. But I just have to wonder...if he couldn't close the door from the outside why in the world would he try from the inside knowing that he might not get out without breaking the door down??? LOL...gotta be a guy thing (sorry if I hurt anyone's ego)

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!