I'm so mad...

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

A few days ago a stray Rottwiler killed two of my geese and wundet the other one.

and last night one of my pet snakes killed the other snake and attaked another one. I had these snakes for so long and they do not eat eachother. they are sonoran gophersnakes.

I was able to resque the albino young gopher by trowing them in a bucket of cold water. the little one is doing OK now, but scared me.

Whant would you do about the dog? I told my dh that if I see it again I will take my gun out.
Here the dog catcher never show up when you call them, and if they do it's only when you have the dog on your property ready to be picked up.

something else here on our country road they dump dog and cats all the time. and around the hollidays eaven more.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!