Going to the Funny Farm

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

And I sure hope the men in the white coats are there to meet me!!! LOL Since I got to play midwife I have been on daily "poop patrol" while DS works. The surviving 8 babies are doing GREAT. They were 4 wks. old on Wed. and Maddie has deceided she has had enough of little puppy needles for teeth. Well, h went with me Tues. and pointed to a big dark male and declaired it was going home with him. "No way..we don't need another dog and besides it might already be promised" says me. DS called,I asked, he said no it was not promised, so I marched myself over to his house,got pup and ploped it in bed with h. "Here's your puppy complete with food and water. You wanted it you take care of it!" I slept on the couch. Bear is a love..so far h has done poop patrol. Rhodie has deceided she is the Mom,Payne wants him for dinner and Maya figures if she ignores him he'll go away. Life is crazy. Life is good. The funny farm has promise. :-)))

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!