Missing dogs

Florence, AL(Zone 7a)

Okay, folks, I need to hear some GOOD, CHEERFUL stories about how your dogs were gone for a long time then came home safe and sound. My boyfriend's two dogs have been MIA for over a week now, and I'm desolate. Max is NOT neutered, so I can see him being away courting, but Minnie is a spayed female. She DOES love to be wherever Max is, so it's marginally possible she's just hanging around and enjoying the pack. Or it's possible they've found a bunch of kids to play with---they both love kids, and out where we live there's miles of open countryside for them to roam. It seems unlikely that TWO dogs would get hit by a car at the same time, and we've driven up and down all the roads in the area. They both left home wearing collars, but no identity tags. There are lots of cattle around here, but there again it would be a huge coincidence for TWO dogs to be fatally kicked by cows at the same time. Max is about 65 pounds, but a total wuss, Minnie's about 30 pounds of love and affection which takes nothin' off nobody.
Tell me good things about dogs that came home after a LONG time!

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!