Squirrel Squngee

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

One of the presents my DH got me for Christmass was a 'Squirrel Squngee" ...For those of you who don't know what it is ...It's like a people 'bungee cord', But, It's for squirrels instead , It didn't take long for the squirrels to start useing it, It is sooo funny to watch them on it and see them bouncing around LOL!! ( I need to raise it a bit more tho now that they are used to it ... The higher it is, the more it bounces lol ) .........>
http://community.webtv.net/irislynx/SQUIRRELSQUNGEE

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Apparently they don't get "sea sick". Oh,,,I want one!!! "T" :)

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

That is so cute!!! I wonder though, if Wally would try to lick the squirrel as he bounced up and down? Poor squirrel would be swinging and holding on for dear life!! Wally would probably be afraid of it and think it was a flying squirrel after him!!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Sledder, No they don't , They actually seem like they really enjoy it!! LOL!! Hubby got a the Nature/Pet store in Stubridge Mass. ~ I don't know what he paid for it, But, I'm sooo glad he got it for me, It's so enjoyable to watch them on it !! :0)

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Have you ever seen the squirrel feeders that spin around,,they have those "spikes" on them to put corn on. If one squirrel gets on it at the top it spins them around to the bottom. More than one squirrel and it's a hoot to watch. You know, I realize squirrels are destructive little critters...but they are sooo much fun to watch. "T" :)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL Calalily!!! Now you have me wondering what Wallys reaction would be! LOL ....When I play the video's that I have the squirrels and birds on and such, My dog Tasha watches it like a kid watching a morning cartoon ~ She gets really excited and wont take her eyes off it LOL!
Sledder, Yes, Ive seen the wheels, But, Have not tried one yet, But I sure would like too, The squirrels are so entertaining! They can be destructive, But, I pretty much leave food out in a special place for them, So, They really dont bother my feeders much or anything else really, And I have quite a bit of squirrels here.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I'd like to make one of those squirrel bungee cord things, LOL - that's so funny! Our puppy Emma likes watching TV, too; last night she caught a little bit of the Westminster Dog Show broadcast. :)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

GW, You just made me think about it ~ I would't imagine it would be hard at all to make a squngee if you had the right spring.
btw ~ I had moved the squngee up a bit so they have to really jump for it .. It took them a few day's, but the're doing it!! ... Now they "Really Bounce!! " LOL! How old is your pup Emma? ... It is sooo cute when they watch tv huh?!! Ear's erect, nose twitching away, Eyes totally focased, All kinds of tilted head movements LOL!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.