Have you had...

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

any weird dreams lately?? Have you ever had a dream that you saw a certain building/place and then later see it in real life? Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
I say yes to all these!!! I have always had strange dreams and for some reason I can usually remember most all of them to the last detail.
Have you ever had a dream where you could see yourself, and you felt like you were awake...but yet you couldn't move your body? Again, I have! and it is a strange feeling to be sleeping and know you are sleeping but yet I saw myself as awake and I was trying with all my might to pry my eyes open, but couldn't and I couldn't even lift my hands and arms up so that I could open my eyes! see I told you I have strange dreams!!!!
Now tell me...have you ever had a dream like this? or am I just a nut ball?!!

This thread has 28 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!