Clematis on sale what do you think

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

http://www.gardensalive.com/article_display.asp?ArticleID=131

I just had good news about my best friends surgery! Than I received this post.

I feel like I stepped in poop today. Am I on overload or is this great?

Think I'm gonna buy to of each just to celebrate. Whats your opinion

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Looks like a wonderful deal to me. I wish I knew for sure that our nice weather would hold out during the time it takes to ship them here.

With the mail getting checked closer and taking longer I decided to purchase locally this year' Decided to water again today been warmer than normal and also cut back my clematis' Was I surprised' The tendrils were greening, clear up to 5ft.,cut back anyways' Crazy weather,wish it would make up its mind,lol' Good luck whatever you decide''Sis'

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Sis? Where are you located? I see you're in zone 5. I'm in zone 3/4. It's warm enough here to water, but I'm afraid to because I don't want things to start growing then freeze again.

This message was edited Sunday, Apr 7th 11:43 AM

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

It's been a wierd winter, huh? I think I'd gladly take back the cold ones where everything just stayed dormant and covered with snow until it was time for them to start growing. Is Mother Nature going senile?

This message was edited Sunday, Apr 7th 11:43 AM

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

Strange weather here too in NJ. I purchased a fig tree for DH. It's still in my house and doing great it's a mini. I have no clue what to do with it now. Leave it in put it out? I'm going to call on the clematis now to see what they think about both. Any suggestions are welcome.
Carol

Welcome to the club,lol'''Don't know either,sorry'

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

Update to this clematis thing

Sale=you must order 3 of 1 variety to get the sale RATS. I have such a small area to work with I can't decide nor do I want to spend that kind of money.

Bah Humbug

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

Told the chat room I would post here when I found out about the discount they are offering
Just found out my order has a $25.00 discount which more than covers my shipping.
YES, I am a happy puppy today.
Later guys

Hey Carol,that sounds pretty good,let us all know' And if it's not in the Garden Watchdog,please enter it for all of us and future ordering from them' TIA Sis'

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

anyone interested in a clematis coop?

pls check it out in the coop forum

http://davesgarden.com/showthread/169462.html

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.