Thursday, Jan 3

southeast, NE

Good afternoon all! Today is the big day - Nebraska vs Miami in the Rose Bowl. We were supposed to go to a friends house to watch the big game. However, dh is sick (and what a whiner - geeze!). We were also supposed to buy the liquid refreshments which I did on News Years Eve to take advantage of the sales and now I have enough to last us until next year. Anyone wanna party!!!!! I don't even drink beer.

Thanks Baa about the rolling info. Lisa - your goat stories are so funny. Did anyone see the story on one of those morning news shows about the kids who train for the rodeo by catching and tieing goats. I don't think our goats would go for that.

It's a beautiful day out - although it is a bit windy. Temps are supposed to be in the 30's. Better go - still need to catch up on year end bookkeeping. You all have a good day!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!