My smoking

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

I've been on Wellbutrin for a few weeks now, mainly as an anti-depressant but also as a smoking cessation aide.
I woke up Christmas morning with all intentions of completely quitting. I did alright (few panic attacks, but didnt give in to it) until my brother and i got in to it about 1:30. On the way home i bought another pack. I ended up smoking 4 for the entire day. On one hand thats awesome, earlier this month a was a 2 packer.
Today, i've only smoked, i think. I feel like im cheating myself, although 8 vs. 2 packs is a huge improvement.
Dh is upset with me because he thinks im being weak by not being able to completely lay them down.
I should say also, i used to stumble to the coffee table to light one even before the coffee was put on. This morning i didnt light up until i left the house on my way to work.
That was my day, lol
jen

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!