Premier Issue

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

I don't know if anyone has seen the first issue of WaterGardens, Its put out by Country Decorating Ideas. I just picked one up at CVS drug store. If you guys can find it pick one up. It has lots of info and great pics. They all don't look like 50 people work on them day and night.They are also asking for people to send in pictures of their own ponds. If any one is interesed mail info to Water Gardens Harris Publications Inc. 1115 Broadway,New York, NY 10010......Fax number is 212-229-1897.. CHECK IT OUT!!!! sue

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, boy - I better not pick it up. My husband would probably shoot me and claim justifiable homicide if I subscribe to one more gardening magazine LOL!!!!

I DO get a free ponding newsletter....does anyone else get this one? It's actually pretty good, although there are a few shameless plugs to buy stuff from the store that publishes it:

http://watergarden.com/index.html?jf

As a pond newbie, I found the information to be really helpful last fall, and I'm looking forward to the next few issues as the weather warms and we start gearing up for the new season.

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

The water garden issue is great. My husband and I belong to a watergardening club, and it was a hit at the monthly meeting.
If anyone would be interested we have a web site. www.backyardpondering society.com. We are in the southwestern Michigan,Northwestern Indiana area . Closest large city is South Bend, Ind. Meetings are first thursday of the month at 7 pm, at Honkers restaurant,211 E Day rd
Mishawaka Ind.Join us if your in the area.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.