Chamblee\'s Rose Nursery Now Defrauding Customers

Albuquerque, NM

Hi Rose Forum Peeps! I just joined here today, prior to leaving a review on the Garden Watchdog (below), due to recent unfortunate circumstances with the mail order nursery Chamblee's, a former favorite of mine back in the day. Please read on...

REVIEW POSTED TODAY, 9/4/23 ON THE GARDEN WATCHDOG FOR
CHAMBLEE'S ROSE NURSERY, WINONA TX 75792

Do NOT under any circumstances order from this nursery. This is the THIRD ownership of the Chamblee nursery, and these folks are nothing short of criminals. I was defrauded of $168 for an order of five roses this past June 2023 that were never sent, and it took me two months to get my charges reinstated with the help of my bank, but only after an exhaustive initiative. I filed a claim with the BBB (to which the company did not respond). I left a negative review on the BBB. I filed a report with the Texas Attorney General's Office. I filed a report on the US Federal Trade Commission 'Report Fraud' page. I left a negative review on the consumer site Yelp. Yelp currently has a dozen reviews (all from 2023) that report being defrauded by Chamblee's. Basically, if you order from them, you will THINK you will get roses, but you will not. The website looks legit. The order process seems legit. But it is NOT, your money will disappear into thin air, and then you will have endless hours of strife and stress trying to get it back. In addition, this Chamblee's ownership also owns an operation called One Love Farms. I'm pretty confident this is ALSO a fraudulent company, why would one be criminal, and the other honest and trustworthy? This whole thing is a darned shame, because the founding Chamblee's was a wonderful nursery that set the standard for rose mail ordering. The second ownership was quite good, although more expensive than the original. It is this third ownership that has sullied and disgraced the name of a formerly honorable nursery, and ran it into the ground. Once they are shut down for good (and they WILL be shut down, this current state of affairs cannot endure indefinitely), it will close the door on the Chamblee's saga in a most unfortunate way. In the meantime, I repeat: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ORDER FROM THIS NURSERY. (and do not do business with One Love Farms, either!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.