Did you know what happened to me?

Greetings!

Loved the theme of your website, and I really appreciate your super dooper content, keep up doing the great work.

Recently, I just renovated my home garden with rock and pebbles, and it's now in its final stages. I just wanted to share some rock and pebble ideas with the people through your platforms.

Being a writer, I have researched over dozens of articles on home decor ideas so I could make my garden one of its kind. After travelling to so many countries with my family I have got some amazing information to share the world through your platform.

1. How much does it cost to landscape a garden? Because costing, and planning is everything. You could save tons of money with the ideas and planning. This would attract your target customers who are searching for this query.

2. Does rock and pebble attract snakes? This is such a common problem in the United States and Australia, and people really look at what rock doesn't attract to insects and reptiles.

Ah! Wait! Here is just one more topic.

3. Are these rocks and Pebbles eco-friendly?

These blogs would be over 1000+ words with some infographics, stats, and my personal experience. How amazing it would be to rank in the top 10 search engine result pages for these quality articles. It would be so helpful for those people who are struggling in decorating their gardens.

Also I have been a part of the content team, and I don’t forward till I am not satisfied with the blog structure, and the query hasn’t been answered by the end of the blog.

Do let me know if you have any follow up question regarding anything, and I look forward towards your positive reply

Regards
Hamza

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.