November Weather; Time to think winter

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

31º here this morning. Only the second day of below 32º this fall. Unbelievable!
Gardening about wrapped up. Planning for new year. Seeds all bought, companies running out of the good varieties. Ordered my new greenhouse, that will be number 6 here. We were short of room last spring for bedding plants. This will double the room for them.
Finished a cabinet job last week, well into the next 2 jobs. Pictures, Birch wood stained dark, raised panel doors. Lots of perks on this one.

Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 for tonight here 10 mph wind maks that cold

CG Loooking good

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

58* today, temps falling tonight I believe to 50*, 1.50" hard rain turned into passing showers, and drizzles still happening.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We are on a warming trend. High today, 52º. 65º by Sunday.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

2" yesterday, high of 56*, good day for housework. gray out there.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

1" of rain this morning, dropped temp from 80° to 76° today, low of 48° expected tonight but the sun felt good

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Winter showed up last night. About 1" of snow n the ground. Stuck around all day. Fierce NW wind. 30º & low of .24º tonight. Warmer next week.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hit 64* today-drops to 44* tonight. FEELS colder! Potted up a pepper to bring indoors and a few super sweet 100's sprouts, added it to the bench with the basil cuttings and pothos plant I trimmed a week or so ago.
SNOW CG, brrrr.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Follow along for Dec.
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1553476/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.