September Weather, fall is close by.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Needed a new thread, so here we go!
Non celebrating our 49th anniversary today.
Bertha went to Farmers Market in local town.
I worked on inventorying my seeds.
Then worked on cabinets for a while.
Went to Doctor yesterday. Got a Blue Light treatment. Suppose to kill off skin cancer cells. No I can't be in the sun for about 4 days.
Some kitty pictures. Trying to give some away. Bertha says we have 23 kittens.
A woman thats loves to garden has been working for us for a while. I started her on the flower beds yesterday. She does good work.
Hope to have her here next year. I want the flower beds looking like I had them years ago.
So pictures of kitty's & flower beds.

If you need to back
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1551120/

This message was edited Sep 15, 2021 4:19 PM

Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanx CG. I am missing weather but that is because I am in Cali. Recovery took a week, then 3 days to get up to speed. Sunshine here, though 61* last night was pleasant.

Winnetka, CA

We had rain yesterday in Socal!! Yay!! It was MUCH needed and very much enjoyed... my garden is glowing today!! -:)

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Heard you had rain! I am home again, we had 1.25" COLD rain 2 days ago, yesterday our Tx Santa Anas blew, toppled a truck over on a car, blew the door out of my daughters hands at work and cut her scalp open for 2", she got it glued back together and went back to work. I have seedlings coming up- look like spinach, but old seeds of other stuff, they might not sprout. Deer coming thru, raccoon been unplanting my pothos plant, grrr. I have a huge mass of branches to pick up, and 45* tonight makes me cold, Chuckl.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mostly 50's here cloudy ,cool , and raining constantly most ofthe time .

Pot Mum this morning

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

53* outside, not much breeze, but not many clouds either, so kinda dry. Pots are what I am considering doing to a few pepper plants.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

60 degree day 34 tonight night temperatures falling now

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Brrr, 45* is our avg night time low so far, hit 80* today but felt really nice outdoors.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Time for a new month.
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1552948/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.